Today... is RAMEN DAY! (self-declared) WOO-HOOO!
hehehehehe
Finally made arrangements with Kelv kor to meet up for dinner tonight @ some restaurant in Robertson Quay. Not too sure where yet but mystery will be revealed later tonight! Too bad Immy not free to join us.
Hope it's a night of good food, good fun and good conversations. it's been a while since i met my friends to catch up and Wilson pointed it out to me yesterday.
"You haven't been hanging out with your friends lately"
Indeed, I haven't. It's not as if I don't have the time. Perhaps it's because others seems more busy than me. lol come to think of it, most of them are on shift work, otherwise doing over-time, and my only teh-peng kaki is now drinking teh from Shanghai instead. The only way we get to keep the communication going is online / sms. Seriously, I can't even remember the last time I had a really long phone conversation with anyone besides Terry!
I wanted to post some random ramen pic googled online but I think I'll save it for a pic of what I'm gonna eat tonight!
Recently I suggested having a group trip with a small group of close friends to Japan (hopefully Tokyo-Kyoto). The usual challenges faced in planning a trip is always finding the right date & time where everyone is available and to sort out the places we wanna go, the budget, etc etc. I REALLY want it to happen!! I mean I've been wanting to have a group trip to Japan with Immy, Kor, Aidil (& of course I'm lugging Mr Ho along) for the loooooooongest time ever and always thought it might've been some wishful thinking of mine.
Then I had a thought one day. Why wishful thinking? Things CAN happen if we put our minds to it. So I decided to ask formally. Enthusiasm is definitely aroused but since it seems far, everyone's initiative is not fueled yet but me being ME - quote & unquote Ching's usual chiding of me being a perfectionist - I'm starting to get very restless and once again jaded about the lack of initiative except from me. I think I have to stop thinking that way but I guess it's my default defense mechanism against getting hurt from disappointment. Past experiences only act to reinforce that conviction and now that it's so deeply set, it's a bit hard to eradicate.
But I've decided to take the dive and trust my friends so.. if I have to nag... I'LL NAG! and they've not seen me in my full prowess attained from work! So BEWARE... lest you initiate my nagging mechanism, I trust you guys will do your homeworks well. *smirk* Yes, it's a threat. :) I bite. Hard. It's painful. You can ask Mr Ho.
xoxo,
MW




0 comments:
Post a Comment